About the Journal
Focus & Scope
Eximia Journal is indexed, refereed, peer reviewed, open access journal, publishing high quality papers on all aspects of research:
- Social Science (Humanities, Sociology, Education, Political Science, Law, Policy, Social Review, Arts, History, Philosophy, English)
- Management (Commerce, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Corporate Governance, Human Resources Management, Marketing Management, Quality Management Training and Development)
- Engineering (Information Technology, Computer Application, Civil Engineering, Machanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Physics)
- Medical Science (Medicine, Health, Nursing, Clinical Research, Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical, Pharmacognosy, Pharmacology, Phytochemistry)
- Biology (Botany, Bioscience, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Clinical Biology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Agriculture, Chemistry, Environment and Ecology, Food Science, Nutrition, Plant Science, Entomology, Zoology, Fisheries)
- Physical Education (Sports, Yoga, Physiotherapy, Physiology, Exercise, Health)
Open Access Policy
Technium Science publishes fully open access journals, which means that all articles are available on the internet to all users immediately upon publication, without requiring a subscription to the journal. The journals are online first which allows authors, within a set deadline, to revise their posted article before printing. All the articles undergo blind and editorial peer-review and quality control. The publication fee is 100 Euro.
The articles that are published in the journal are distributed under CC BY license. Users can distribute, remix, tweak, and build upon our articles, even commercially, as long as they are credited for the original creation.
Benefits of open access for authors, include:
- Free access for all users worldwide;
- Authors retain copyright to their work;
- Increased visibility and readership worldwide.
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Peer Review Process
All contributions are subject to a blind peer review process. All received manuscripts will be sent to one or more referees. Authors will be notified whether their papers are accepted for publication or not. The authors whose contributions are accepted for publication will be sent the referee form in which is mentioned if revisions are required or if the paper is accepted as it stands. The authors requested to submit revisions for review will send the new versions of their articles to the editor (the deadline for submitting the revised papers will be mentioned by the editor in the correspondence with the author(s)). All submitted work must not have been published elsewhere or be currently under review for any other publication.
- Relevance of theme/s & originality
- Argumentative structure & clarity
- Methodological integrity & use of data (if applicable)
- Use of literature & theory
- Language – quality of communication
- The reviewers will provide a score for each criterion, an overall recommendation, and comments.
Eximia Journal subscribes to the principles of ethical publishing suggested by the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) [http://publicationethics.org]. We suggest that all prospective Authors and Reviewers read the COPE recommendations before submitting or reviewing manuscripts. To highlight those ethical commitments we consider basic, we present in the following a nonexclusive set of stringent rules guiding the submission, selection, evaluation, feedback, and publication processes at the Eximia Journal.
I. Authors who submit an article to the Eximia Journal thereby commit themselves to their being the sole owners and originators of the manuscript. Previously published (entirely or partially) manuscripts will not be accepted. Plagiarism, falsification or fabrication of data, and/or the omission of significant material will lead to the rejection of the manuscript and the termination of all relations with the author(s). Authors are solely responsible for all statements, citations and materials included in the manuscripts they submit to the Eximia Journal.
II. All papers submitted to the Eximia Journal undergo a thorough, objective and fair peer review process. Reviewers should evaluate all manuscripts professionally, objectively and fairly, without allowing for any kind of interfering from personal biases or interests in their comments and/or recommendations. Evaluators should deliver their reviews promptly, and they should ensure the confidentiality of the peer review process.
III. Editors manage the publication and peer-review processes in a confidential, unbiased and professional manner. They have editorial independence; the selection and final decision for the publication of manuscripts is based only on the scholarly merits of the materials. Responsibility for acceptance and rejection of all papers submitted rests with the Editors; their decisions, however, should be informed by feedback from Reviewers. Exceptionally, Editors may reject manuscripts that they consider inappropriate given RJCPR’s (and general academic) standards without any further review process.
This journal utilizes the LOCKSS system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration.
Publication Ethics and Publication Malpractice Statement
Eximia Journal (ISSN: 2784-0735) and its Publisher, TechniumScience follows the COPE Code of Conduct and Best Practice Guidelines for Journal Editors and the Code of Conduct for Journal Publishers.
For all articles published, copyright is retained by the authors.